
I have loved sketching and painting since I was a child. Although I have two bachelor of art degrees, one in English and music and the other in Special Education, and my master's degree in Education, and a degree in Creative Art in Education, I am primarily self-taught in art. My art has also been published in tree books and one art magazine.
My passion is photographing and painting wildlife, but I also sketch and paint people and pets from photos on consignment. Consignment work has also included doing a series of wild cats for a sticker company as well as portraits of horses.
I use several different mediums in my art, such as watercolor, colored pencil, pastels, graphite and pen and ink. My specialty is combining these for capturing realism in graphic detail.
If you would like a painting or sketch done from a favorite photo that you have, just e-mail me at artbylrain@gbis.com and we can discuss the details.
No comments:
Post a Comment