skip to main | skip to sidebar
Portraits and Wildlife Art by Lorraine Foster

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Posted by artbylorraine at 2:31 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

cycling at Bryce, 2006

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (33)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ▼  August (21)
      • Cali Kitty
      • Summer Time
      • Stop and Smell the Roses
      • A More expressive Juneau...
      • Mother/Daughter Look Alike Contest
      • Uh Oh...Bill Paying Time
      • Why don't my posts show up on my page?
      • Getting in Shape?
      • No title
      • My Passion is nature in its wildest form...
      • This is "Cali Kitty" , our cat in her favorite pos...
      • Wildlife is my specialtyalthough I also do people ...
      • This is me recently at an artshow at Lake Tahoe. ...
      • No title
      • Some photos of my paintings...
      • No title
      • The Blue River In New Mexico
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • As the years go by I am reminded by one thing. Pe...
    • ►  July (5)

About Me

artbylorraine
I am a wildlife artist using many different mediums. My style is realism. I also do photography for fun and profit and have had three of my photos published in books and a photo magazine.
View my complete profile
 

Portrait of Pet Wolf

Portrait of Pet Wolf
Friendly Wolf