Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Getting in Shape?

People seldom think about themselves as getting older, usually, they first recognize it in a friend that is the same age as them. "Gee, he sure looks old" they might say. As I approach the age of sixty, Yikes!, I see that things that were important to me before aren't as important now. Other things seems to be more difficult than they were before. It reminds me of the man who said that he wanted to be an athlete when he was in his twenties. When he was in his thirties he knew that wasn't going to happen so then he decided that he would like to be really buff and work out. By the time he was forty, he realized that getting buff was more difficult than he thought so he decided to at least be in the best shape that he could. By the time he turned fifty he said that his goal was not to have titties.

3 comments:

Shalome said...

The Twinkies are calling "eat me" eat me".... The ever so undiscovered MAN BRA is introduced! Maybe you are on to something here? Do you think there is a pattent on it?

CP Rambo said...

HAHA how true is this.... Hmmmm I think I am going to the gym tonight...

artbylorraine said...

Tee Hee, Tee Hee...Hey, Pablito, maybe you can use the man bra that Tonya mentioned and not worry about the problem. Ok, Ok, so you are going to the gym. Which of the goals are you striving for? I know that twinkies might be calling...