Thursday, August 9, 2007

Uh Oh...Bill Paying Time


I am hiding...my husband is paying the bills. This is one of those times that I wish I could cover myself with Harry Potter's invisible cloak. Oh well...it seems like I forgot to put my credit card bill with the others and it is late. Penalty time. That is why I hide. Oh, my husband isn't an orgre or anything like that, but I do not want to get the job of paying those bills like I used to have when I was single. No no no...I hate things to do with money matters except the act of spending it. It really makes you reflect and think about things that I would rather not think about. Hmmmnnn....I think I will take a Loooooooong walk with the dog. At least Harley loves me. (He is the dog, not some other man, by the way)

2 comments:

CP Rambo said...

Harley? Haha now there is a name I can relate to. Very nice choice of names yes yes indeed. I would loan you my cloak of invisibility but its at the laundry right now and my "bill" paying time is coming up fast.... I might need it... awesome picture!!!

Shalome said...

It's those insane little boys... Haaaaaarley... It's meeeeeee! Ha ha! You can't peeee on my feet from here!